I seemed to have missed a Summer as well as a Fall entry as we have already begun settling into Winter here in NYC. It has been for good reason though. I have been busy in all the best ways possible-work, play, family, friends, and travel!
Here are some highlights:
1. I was asked to do a canning demo at Crate and Barrel and you can see the pictures from that event here.
2. I voiced a character named Mitzue in an animated feature called The Gadget Gang that will be released sometime next year.
3. I recorded the voiceover for this commercial spot:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2jitP_PMOc
4. I went to Turkey and Greece with my dear childhood friend Cassie. We climbed Mount Olympus and I wrote about it for the Whirling Blog. You can read it here.
5. I traveled to Montana, N and S Dakotas, and Wyoming with my family.
7. I cooked lunch for the singer Alicia Keys! She was shooting a commercial for Citibank and I was her personal chef for the day. It was a really great opportunity!
8. My event planner and dear friend, Melissa McNeeley got married in Brooklyn-truly one of the coolest weddings I've ever attended. Here are pictures from that fantastic day. All of the details were done by Melissa. Hire her!
9. I finally shot the pilot for Food Network!!!!! Here are some pictures from that incredible day. I hope to share the good news that we were given the green light in my next post!
Okay, those are the big things. Please check back to see what all the Winter will hold. Hopefully it is full of abundance, success, health, happiness, warmth, and goodness for us all!